- Volume heat treatment
- Heat treatment in salt bath
- Flame hardening
- Induction hardening of rolls
- Induction hardening of roll necks
- Vacuum hardening
Volume heat treatment
- Annealing (soft, diffusion, stress-relief)
Maximal dimensions of workpiece: D1200 x 10500 mm; maximal weight 22000 kg or D1400 x 3000 mm; maximal weight 3500 kg.
Heat treatment in salt bath
- Hardening of tool steels and high-speed steels: maximal dimensions of workpiece 250 x 600 x 900 mm; maximal weight 60kg.
- Flame hardening of running wheels and gearwheels to M10 module with dimensions from D50 to D1100 x 350 mm; weight up to 850 kg.
- Flame hardening of running wheels and gearwheels to M40 module with maximal dimensions D2500 x 750 mm; weight up to 3000 kg.
- Flame hardening of axles and rolls with diameter D30 to D250 mm; maximal length 4600 mm and weight up to 3000 kg.
- Laths and guides with maximal dimensions 20 x 250 x 4600 mm and weight up to 3000 kg.
The achieved depth of hardened surface layer: 3-10 mm .
Induction hardening of rolls
- Induction hardening of rolls and axles with diameter D150 to D800 mm ; maximal length 5500 mm and weight up to 8000 kg.
Induction hardening of roll necks
- Induction hardening of roll necks with diameter D100 to D400 mm and maximal weight of roll 6500 kg.
- Maximal dimensions of workpiece: 750x900x3700 mm; maximal weight 1500 kg.