The company SIJ RAVNE SYSTEMS is a member of manufacturing division of the SIJ - Slovenian Steel.
SIJ Ravne Systems has expertise in the field of engineering, R&D and production of:
- industrial knives and to knives related replacement parts for various industries, as metal, recycling, wood and wood processing, paper and tire industry,
- forged rolls for cold rolling of carbon, stainless and silicon steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous sheet and foil, shells and cores for continuous casting,
- components and spare parts for various industries such as steel plants, forging shops and rolling mills,
- sub – assemblies and complete equipment according to customer’s documentations,
- revamping, upgrades and maintenance.
The combination of metallurgical and engineering know-how guarantees innovative technology and better value for you as the customer:
- having a single partner with ability to offer wider range of products and services,
- excellent technical support for our customers based on insight into technological processes in rolling mills,
- higher performance of new products based on synergies in R&D resulting in lower operations costs,
- highest product quality as a result of tight integration into vertical chain from steel-making to final product allowing better control of the process,
- better pre and post-sales activities through combined worldwide sales network present in more than 70 countries worldwide.
- ONLINE SHOP WITH INDUSTRIAL KNIVES
Industrial knives and cutters from stock.
- WHERE CAN YOU FIND US?
Contact our representatives.
- LEAFLET DURAWEAR
Check our new leaflet for volume hardened sendzimir rolls.
- Next generation of forged rolls
Check out more about DURALIFE EXTRA & DURALIFE SUPREME ROLLS.
- KEY BENEFITS OF RAVNE KNIVES
SIJ Ravne Systems presents brand new leaflet. Find out more about comparison of STANDARD KNIVES and RAVNE KNIVES.
- VIDEO INDUSTRIAL KNIVES BY SIJ RAVNE SYSTEMS
You'll get lots of exciting insights and information about the company - with on-site footage from the headquarters in Ravne na Koroškem in Slovenia.