Sendzimir rolls are used for cold rolling of stainless, silicon and non-ferrous grades.
Our volume hardened rolls are characterised by:
- Total control of chemical composition,
- low grind-off,
- low percentage of accidents,
- high hardness and toughness,
- very uniform hardness,
- high wear resistance,
- high safety against micro cracks, cracks, spalling and
- high compressive strength.
We provide all sorts of work, back up and intermediate rolls as well as all kinds of driving rolls. Work rolls are made from various power steel grades, high-speed steels and ledeburitic steels.
Volume hardened rolls are manufactured in the following dimensional range:
- From 20 (0,79'') to 350 (14'') mm diameter
- Up to 3.000 (118'') mm lenght and
- Up to 2.500 kg (5,600 lbs) weight
Rolls are hardened across full diameter to the hardness which corresponds to roll type and purpose.