Sendzimir rolls are used for cold rolling of stainless, silicon and non-ferrous grades.
Our volume hardened rolls are characterized by:
- Total control of chemical composition,
- low grind-off,
- low percentage of accidents,
- high hardness and toughness,
- very uniform hardness,
- high wear resistance,
- high safety against micro cracks, cracks, spalling and
- high compressive strength.
We provide all sorts of work, back up and intermediate rolls as well as all kinds of driving rolls. Work rolls are made from various power steel grades, high-speed steels and ledeburitic steels.
Volume hardened rolls are manufactured in the following dimensional range:
- From 20 (0,79'') to 350 (14'') mm diameter
- Up to 3.000 (118'') mm length and
- Up to 2.500 kg (5,600 lbs) weight
Rolls are hardened across full diameter to the hardness which corresponds to roll type and purpose.
Brand name DURAWEAR is synonym for rolls made out of SIHARD S grade tool steel with 10% chromium content, distinguished by high titanium content for through hardened rolls.
GOLDEN AWARD FOR INNOVATION RECEIVED FROM THE REGIONAL OFFICE OF THE GZS (THE SLOVENIAN CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY.